Thursday 15th April – LHC Design Coronavirus Update
With the updated Government advice regarding Coronavirus we want to share the measures we have put in place to ensure we continue to offer a high quality service to our clients, and that our staff can work safely with our clients, partners and stakeholders.
As a design consultancy the risks to our clients and supply chain are minimal. We have, however, taken the following actions to reduce the risk of spreading the virus:
- Our offices are closed at present with all team members who are able to do so working from home. We have systems in place to enable us to deliver our services to work for our clients.
- Vulnerable staff are self-isolating in line with government guidelines. Isolated staff will continue to work from home and remain in regular contact with their clients and colleagues until these restrictions are limited.
- Current Government and NHS advice has been shared with everyone within the company, so everyone is aware of and encouraged to take precautionary measures.
- We have appropriate IT systems in place to enable our staff to work remotely without disrupting our service to our clients.
- We will not be attending face to face meetings for the duration of this crisis. We have facilities in place to meet via Phone, Skype, Microsoft Teams etc and will discuss how best to use these with our clients and consultant teams to ensure we continue to work effectively to meet client’s requirements.
- In accordance with advice from the Government and our Professional Institutes Site visits will be reviewed and can continue to take place only where they are local and essential, with appropriate measures to protect our team and others from potential infection.
The current situation is likely to continue to change quickly, and we are therefore continuing to monitor the potential implications very closely and will advise our clients of any issues that may impact upon their projects and will update our plans/advice where necessary. When the current lockdown is lifted we will review requirements and implement a phased return to normal working as soon as possible.
Please contact the relevant LHC Design Project Lead if you have any queries regarding ongoing risks to projects arising from COVID 19, or any other matters.